RIBA PART 1 ASSISTANTS
5th Studio is a unique spatial design agency, working across the fields of architecture, urban design, infrastructure and landscape. The practice combines strategic thinking at the very large scale with understanding the concrete implications on the ground: we are interested in the practical skills of making and building as well as planning and infrastructure. We are currently working in some of the most challenging parts of London, Cambridge and Oxford, with a focus on masterplanning and the realisation of buildings within those larger plans.
5th Studio is seeking talented and enthusiastic Part 1 graduates to join our London and Cambridge studios. We are currently seeking applications for positions starting summer 2019.
Applicants should be:
• ambitious and engaged with a strong interest in public projects
• skilled designers with excellent drawing and model making skills
• enthusiastic with a positive attitude and strong communication skills
• proficient across a range of software including Adobe Creative Suite
• proficient in written and spoken English and eligible to work in the UK
Please send applications to email@example.com, to include the following:
• a brief cover letter including details of when you are available to start work, and any notice periods or university term dates
• a CV
• a short portfolio (maximum 10MB)
No hard copy applications. Please note that due to the volume of applications we can only respond to shortlisted applicants.
5th Studio is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all backgrounds.
Within your application please state that you heard about the opportunity through the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust.