Stephen Lawrence Consulting is an independent not-for-profit consultancy which gifts all profits to the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust.
Through our consultancy work we not only help organisations to deliver their business objectives, but we help them to create a more inclusive culture, both in the way they work and the services they provide. We are committed to achieving lasting social impact.
Our work includes supporting organisations with:
- Leadership and Talent Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Board Recruitment and Development
- Staff Recruitment and Development
- Organisational Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- The Stephen Lawrence Accreditation in Diversity and Inclusion
We work hard to achieve the outcomes that are important to our clients, but we are also committed to adding value by the wider impact we achieve.
We do this by:
- Working closely with our clients to design a process that reflects their needs and aspirations
- Creating a safe environment in which people and organisations can share and overcome their challenges
- Supporting organisations to build their own internal capacity, not reliance on external consultants
Our expert team of consultants, facilitators and trainers have extensive experience working in the public, private and third sector and bring a rich understanding of the challenges facing both individuals and the organisations they work for. They also bring unrivalled experience, from working with the police on community cohesion, to working with top architecture and law firms on attracting and retaining the best and brightest.
Our unique fee sharing model means that all our expert consultants donate a proportion of their fee to continuing the Trust’s work.