Our Friends know that our inspirational programmes make a real difference to the young people and communities we work with, broadening their view of what’s possible and helping them gain the knowledge, skills and qualifications they need to succeed. As a Friend of the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust you have the flexibility to give at a level that suits you, knowing your support is helping improve lives. In return, we’ll offer you the benefits outlined in the following pages.
Friend’s welcome pack and badge quarterly e-newsletter discounted tickets to events such as the Stephen Lawrence Memorial Lecture.
SLCT Alumni/ Student (Annual £36)
Students Benefits (aged between 18-25)
SPECIAL OFFER: Refer a friend and you get a month free membership
Friend’s Package Plus:
– Access to industry competitions, awards and exhibitions to promote your work and raise your profile
– Get a fresh perspective on the industry and learn from the best with our regular webinars
– Apply for roles in industry via our jobs board which gives exclusive access to work experience opportunities and placements
– Opportunities to grow your network through our extensive range of industry partners
– Discount membership at Your Space, our ethical co-working hub
– Regular workshops at Your Space with leading industry experts
– Discounted entry to our built environment talks and events at Your Space
– Become our Student of the Month and share your experience on our online platforms
– Join our online mentoring program, learn from your peers and access our community of over 500 students
Bronze Friend (Annual £350)
Friend’s Package Plus: Access to Your Space
– Invitation to a Friend’s get together at Your Space at the Stephen Lawrence Centre.
Silver Friend (Annual £1000)
Friend/ Bronze Friend’s Package Plus:
– Access to events such as the Stephen Lawrence Memorial Lecture
– Access to our jobs board
– Copy of our annual report
Gold Friend (Annual £5000)
As a Gold Friend of the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust, you’ll receive all the benefits outlined within our friendship packages. As a vital contributor to our work you’ll also have the opportunity to experience behind the scenes tour of Your Space and the Stephen Lawrence Centre, meeting staff and volunteers and hearing from young people participating in our programmes, providing first-hand insight into how your support makes a difference. Access to our bespoke recruitment service.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org