Would you like a career with Macmillan?
The Trust are pleased to promote a number of internships available with Macmillan Cancer Support. Each 12 week scheme will run for four days a week, 10am to 4pm, and is due to start on the 12th October 2017.
Macmillan will give you:
- A full induction to help you understand more about your role and how it fits into the wider organisation.
- A development plan to enable you to gain the skills necessary to make the next step.
- A buddy and mentoring scheme to give you the support you need.
- Project work to give you a sense of ownership over the work you produce.
- A chance to work on a team fundraising project.
- Access to apply for internal-only vacancies with coaching from the recruitment team on making a successful application.
Internships available in areas as diverse as marketing, HR, research and fundraising.
For more information, please click here. When applying, please mention that you heard about these opportunities via the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust.
If you need any support with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org