The Stephen Lawrence Centre
The Stephen Lawrence Centre, designed by award-winning architect David Adjaye, opened in Deptford in 2008.
- Located out of the London Congestion Zone.
- Situated in Zone 2.
- 9 minutes from London Bridge via overground at New Cross or St Johns mainline stations.
- A two-minute walk away from Deptford Bridge DLR Station, within easy reach of the City and Docklands.
- A favoured venue for learning and development programmes for businesses of all types and sizes.
- Boasts AV and hi-spec IT suites, creative labs, meeting rooms and common areas all of which are available for hire at competitive rates.
- Offers some office space to urban design, environment and creative companies that fall within the Trust’s ethos.
Please check availability before submitting form (call 0208 100 2800 or email symon[at]stephenlawrence[dot]org[dot]uk). Payment is due in full prior to booking.